Friday, March 13, 2009

Late Night

Last night was a late night. As the boys went off to the Bachelor party, some of the girls came over to my parent's. A couple of my mom's friends were here as well.

We wrapped all of the napkins for the tables with ribbon and put a little sucker in them for decoration. When we finished that, Lauren, Michelle, Kimberly and I headed over to our apartment to check it out. We hung out there talking for a while and they even helped me pick out what I was going to wear to everything.

After we left there we came back to my parent's house. Lauren and Michelle went home and Kimberly stayed and hung out. We worked on the slideshow for the wedding, the table arrangements, and finding things for the Bridesmaid Luncheon.

We had a great time, and before we knew it, it was very late. Now I am up early and a little tired, but I have a number of things that need to get done this morning. Many exciting times will happen today and I can't wait for everything to begin!

No comments: